Fibromyalgia / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Natural Supportive treatment
(727) 725-4445


"I had such severe Fibromyalgia / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (my M.D. wasn't sure what to call it) that I was unable to walk. I hurt constantly in my bones. My legs and arms hurt so much I couldn't sleep. I was unable to walk up stairs or take a walk without shortness of breath, pain in my chest, and numbness in my arms. My bowels didn't work unless I took two laxatives a day. I coughed constantly and felt sick all the time. This began in 1999.

I saw a neurologist, Internist, Heart Specialist, Allergist and a Gynecologist, and I even went to the Mayo Clinic. The doctors didn't know what was wrong. I was given medication that made me sicker. I got no relief and only got worse and worse. I spent tens of thousands of dollars trying to feel normal, but nothing helped.

I went to Florida Wellness out of desperation. Since becoming a Dr. Gatza's patient I have spent $859. The results have been like a miracle. My pain is gone! My breathing is totally normal. I can't believe it. I never thought I would be able to walk, bike ride, play golf and work out like I don once again. In a very short time I went from my body totally shutting down (dying) to feeling good and healthy. I am able to do many things now that I had given up on. Not only did they give me hope, but they found out what was wrong and they HEALED ME! I will forever be grateful for this new life I have.

Dr. Gatza has a unique and different care approach from anyone I've experienced. The combine all avenues of medicine to heal their patients. They are truly a healing gift from God."

Give yourself a chance to find out if we can help.

Call today (727) 725-4445,
or fill out the ASK THE DOCTOR box on the left hand side of this page.
Our friendly staff will help you find a convenient time for an appointment,
or find a time for you to speak with a doctor.

Don't Delay, Call Today!
If you call after hours and get the answering machine,
our friendly staff will contact you as soon as possible.

If this is an emergency please call 911